Sunday, April 19, 2009

'here comes the bride...la la la la'

ALASSS!!! My very first cousin is gettin marry!!! wohOoOooOooo!!!
(clap clap clapp!!!)

(-0-)l if uve been following my previous bloggie bum gum...i did post updating the engagement process n stuff...

the tie-the-knot has finally come to an END! they are legally...MARRIED!!

'u r now HUSBAND and WIFE' WoooHOhOhohOoho (clap! clap clap!! ) (>0<)v

introduction:
me cousin is a very bright student in his former university and also a good employee as well...

hes been flying here and there working under the japan's company....3-4 tables are filled with japanese... arigatou gozaimasu! _(_ _)_ <--head down

irrashaimase...!!

watashiwa nihong go ga sukoshi hanasemasu...

mareshia jing kara kimashita...

dozo yorosiku onegaishimasu MINNA SANG!!!!

ok2...done wit my ke-poyo-an...
my very first attend wedding serving sushi...wohoooOooOooo...my favouritee!!
oh! and!!! they even giv a speech in japan and sing one japan song to entertain the japanese ppl...they've fly so far juz to c him gettin marry...wanna make everythin worth paying n visiting...u-kno-wat-i-mean

wat makes me happier that night...my long lost uncle was playing the bass for the band and my lovely twin cousin were singing the japan song...so kawaii!! (>0<)n

and...since me, my sis n my bro rarely get the chance to sit together n hav fun being crazy like we used too.... tht night...we were damn gilerr!!! HAHhahhHAHAHah! miss my siblings!

siblings UPDATES:

my sister is having her 3 months practical startin 22nd...
my mom's gonna send her to work...
dyu kno wat tht means??!!!
HAHHAHAHA!!! IM GONNA GET HER CAR FOR THE SHORT SEMESTER!!! WOhOoooohohohoho!!!
peace* peace* (>0<)v yeah! yeah!...okok! done celebratin...NEXT!

my brother is so damn busy working at this fast food restaurant...he barely sits at home...so im kinda home alone throughout this holiday...
im planning to giv him my powerful puppy face skill to make him stop workin...
hope it'll work! (giler kejammm)....!!
hey! hes goin to collage soon... im being considerate, owkeyyy~~~ (lalalla)

ANYHOW!!! heres some pictures of the wedding event!!! ><

my LITTLE brother ^^


ayah, uncle and grandpa


sluurrppp!!! ahhh!!


me n my BIG sister!!












me n MOMMY!!! ^^


THE eeeeennndddd!

3 comments:

Afiq Deen said...

I've never attended a wedding reception that serves sushi... So damn interesting!

Myra Tayeb said...

sure does!!! FREE salmon everyone!!!

Anonymous said...

adek anda comel:)