Thursday, September 8, 2011

i pray

Salam people.

Tonight I wonder. While I was busying myself trying to find the right path for my future. Did others had to face the exact same thing I am basically licking (all those emails, resume, papers, application forms, fees) right now? Or probably there are worst cases than mine.

Whatever.

I dont usually look at the worst. They're not a good self motivater.

Nah..not because Im being ignorant or even ungrateful with what I have. I am totally grateful for the good Lord had bless me but I know I am able to do better. And isnt better is more likely awesomeness than just being in the average crowd?

If you chose to breed in that bubble, I assume you are no risk taker. You're too comfortable being in that comfort zone, you wont realized, that your journey is actually no where.

You're a dead living.

A zombie.

Is that what you want?

Are you born for that?

Well. Some people are.

Whatever.

As long as you're happy.

*ngarut

My point is about being fair. I think the rate of achieving top equality is 0%.

its IMPOSSIBLE!

waidaminit...did you just gave me that look!

look all around you people!!! Some people have to bloody work their asses off but still fail to succeed while others are being so successful, they barely lift a finger to achieve all those effortless blessings!!!!

Its major human social cruelty!

When I turn my mind to God, I realized I was saying bullsyit babble. The Quran already stated yang Allah tu Maha Adil and He knows what He's doing and who am I to judge His perfect plan and creations?

Those people might be 'ON' in terms of educational/future succession tapi bahagian lain dalam hidup which is equally important jugak but we couldnt see it because we are too cursed with the current worldly matters right now.

they might be 'OFF' kat that part. We never know.

Mcm ni la. Just believe that God has His power to give you a successful life as long as you don't give up on trying and keep putting those huge amount of effort you usually does with the decoration of do'a.

Pray.pray.pray and insyallah, God will in return grant your deep wishes.

Life isnt easy. But it is for those who follow the true guidance of the Quran.

the end

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i baca ur post i agreed on every single thing..u know i pun ada masalah ni kan satu ketika dahulu, n azhar said something yg buat i ingat smpai skrang. he said semua orang ada rezeki masing2. mungkin B (contoh) excel time kat uni n work..continue to excel tp love,happiness,tak ada..while you, happy n found the one n spent ur life with this one person n u wish NOT to have that kind of life where work n money is involve coz ur already happy dapat that person n raising a family. rezeki comes in diff way/form.

somthng like that..

ina

Anonymous said...

miera.ur post lately everytime is about ur future..sy nampak awak cukup risau..sensitiviti tu bagus..tapi jgn sekali kali berpaling dari rahmat Allah yang lain..mungkin Allah extend sket waktu untuk khabarkan berita gembira kepada mira..nak uji mira..sejauh mana mira letakkan kebergantungan kepada Allah..walaupun kita dah letak full effort untuk berjaya tapi andai Allah tak izinkan ..tetap tidak ada jawapan..insyaAllah..yang terbaik mennati..sabar yea..lipatgandakan doa..mungkin doa kita masih belum cukup...bersangka baik dengan takdir Allah...insyaAllah..doakan mira dapat yang terbaik :)

Myra Tayeb said...

Thank you all... :'( *sayu