Sunday, June 20, 2010

i am a bright happy sunflower~


i feel like putting myself inside an empty quiet vase,

in an empty house,

pretending to be a bright happy sunflower,

and let the world outside continue wasting their time without realizing my absence...

therefore i could at least a second feel unburden and free to do whatever i want without the world limiting my freedom of desire...

unlimiting my childplay passion, dancing around the sun heat,

stopping the time from ticktocking its usual beat...

feeling amazingly dis-pressured...

amazingly tranquil and serene...

for a second at least,

i could let this heart rest in peace...

inside an empty vase in an empty house, where no one can feel my absence...

here i am,

pretending to be a bright happy sunflower...

p/s: why arent you listening to me even after i spend more than 3K for you?

-the end-

2 comments:

anosnimisnusmus said...

mungkin sebab de same nakal macam kau~

Myra Tayeb said...

ak budak baik laa (T0T)O