Thursday, June 24, 2010

brand new templates...

obviously seen, i have change my templates...again~

i think my previous background was to eye aching and its not quite reader friendly~

so i decide to apply much comforting color to create such comforting reading mode~ hihihi XD

it took me the whole week to compose one simple yet meaningful headers and colors in my mind, i juz hope you guys like it tho~ (^-^)>

ok, put an end to the new image, i wanna share with u guys bout 'disturbancy'

i always have this personal problem whereas...

id get very angry when people wud bust me off while i was focusing on sumthing...

u kno why?

becoz while i was concentrating on doin sumthing, my mind was actually playing around with lots and lots of continuos ideas and when you go pop off those ideas, itll eventually GONE and the pleasuring and passion of exploring bout it wont be the same nemore when i try to get into focus again...

its just not the same!!!

and its fishy annoying!!! (>0<)O

for example haaa,

i was composing this new image, and suddenly my sister goes like 'hey, i wanna use the laptop for 10 minutes!' and she go push you off the seat and do her stuff without even considering what i was working on'

or

while i was excitedly making a new melody for my new song and suddenly mommy came screaming at my face and ask me to do the laundry and buy her bawang and a dozens of telur...

can you understand?

it really bugs me people when situation like this happen. And im really sorry if i ever get grumpy and all tense up, becoz to me, its a HUGE lost when you go pop off the bubbles in my mind coz its totally pricelesss!!!

if i ask you to give me back my passionate memory, what cud u possibly give me?

nothin...

so, plz do respect me sumtimes while i was in a middle of sumthing. Who knows i might be on the way of creating a work of art but it got destroyed by ur seconds of imagination destruction i called it 'disturbancy'!!! v(>0<)V

thank you

-the end-

2 comments:

anosnimisnusmus said...

sori

Myra Tayeb said...

...its ok...even tho im nt sure who u r....