Monday, June 7, 2010

tick tock ticking~




what a week people!!!

ok ok ok updates...

my cousin juz got married and theyre flying to london for a co-romantic honey moon with the whole family... ya'a...

basically im strangling myself with a time bomb machine tht would explode any minute now...oh yess...preparing real tuff for the archustic...im leaving this week!!!

omg omg omg!! how time flies baby~! (>0<)O our performance practise went well, everyone work really hard to make the move as sharp and smooth as possible...the tense were piling up among us especially our choreographer, neshy henry gorman salvato rico...(bukan nama sebenar)

these several days ive been busying myself to settle up my scope in fashion. the inner part and the jacket is basically 70% done... a little more touchup to settle the whole dress and equip with minor accesories of coz...dah dapat the floor plan of the runaway stage yesterday...hurm..everything gotta b done ASAP!!!

anddddd for the performance attire...bru beli a cute white purish blouse yesterday..(akward) and tmrow nak g survey for the skirts and i can juz snatch mommy's white tudung...SETTLE!

phewww~~ glaba everyone!! smua glabahhH!hh!!! \\\(^0)

my fourio buddies were very rarely present before me, so im kinda lost cntct with them...at least for now...everyone seems very busy with their own personal commitment...me? sad?...probably...

yang's not gonna make it for d performance...ilham im nt sure..arina don wanna go there alone...so my dearest fourio might not be there supproting me...(T-T)> sedih~

xper la....no pressure u guys..

i have been ponteng-ing my unggas class becoz of my disastrous sleeping pattern...

and my CAD3D dont even budge...i bearly touch my work...so i am basically left a thousand miles behind from the other students...(kill me)

anyho people, the long hard working moments...wish me all the best~

p/s: cant u be proud of me for once?

-the end-

5 comments:

mimiemonImagination said...

insyallah the rest of us seniorita will be there dear...

V said...

gudluck! yeahh

ina said...

mira! im gonna b there k!!! i dont care if im going alone ke ape!

V said...

g same2 la kalo mahu~

Myra Tayeb said...

kak mimi: yipeee!! (^0^)/

pai: tenkiu~

ina: YAHoOOoo!!! im so happy!! (T-T)> *terharu