Wednesday, June 23, 2010

HOLY-day~!

yo peeps!! hows ur holiday so far??? (^0^)/

due to MY special case extend submission assignment, i had to face facebook status and went through a bunch of people's blog storying bout their holistic holiday!!! and YES i am extremely tense having to face the situation!! (>0<)O *even tho its not ur fault*

and finally i could take a deep breath of relief, the submission was finally over and i get a hold of my HOLIDAY at last!!! yihaaa!!! im gonna be a 3rd year student nex sem!!! i cant believe it!!! my final part 1 degree...phew baby! how time flyies!!!

(=0=)n chill mira chill~ still a long way to go...2 more semester and later heritage study to be covered~

mira: oh....yes...tht...ugh~ m(x_x)m

i might juz rest my case for a while and feel the joy and pleasure of cohty cohty uia!!!

UIYAA!!! V(>0<)v

basically s usual, i spend most of the tyme with my family (and pelik),

my brother is finishing his 2 months preparation to mesir...

my sister juz got a job and she'll start working this friday~

my parents is happy that were home, theyre not home alone nemoreee plus the girls get to help mommy do the house chores and dishes~ (^0-)d

recently i went to the vet to checkout pelik's health condition and it cost me like rm70 for 3 medz she gave...(quite reasonable i guess)

and then pasal pelik xley pregnant becoz of her major flu...

and shes pregnant now so me and kak long decide to tke care of pelik and her baby and cross our fingers and hope pelik's baby kali ni is safe and aliveeee~!

y?

becoz, we want to have pelik junior in the future!!! yesss...thts our plan...

mommy: NOooooo!! moooreeee catttsss in the houuuseee!!

(=_=")

ok now guys, gotta go~

jane~ (>0<)n

-the end-






No comments: