Thursday, June 24, 2010

the story behind 'dot'

.


ohayou people! (^0^)n (even tho its already afternoon)

today im gonna tell u a stopid story yet wud clear off a lot of people's cloudy wonders in their mind why on earth i name my blog as tis teeny tiny 'dot'

finally i had the mood to tell it off...

it was really stoopid actually, i cn assure you tht...

earlier newbiez moment of my lyfe blogging, i started customizing my blog. From the header, foot, the blog list, my profile to naming my blog, obviously~

so i start the crack by photoshopping the header with my dream blog's name which is bloggie bum gum in one jpeg file~

and then when i uploaded the header onto my very own blogspot, it looks fantastic and i love it extreme!!! b(>0<)d

and then i realize from my profile tht i hadnt name my blog just yet, so i type 'bloggie bum gum'

walah! here comes the problem~

apparently....the 'bloggie bum gum' not-my-style font overlapping my header thus covering the beauty of my personal designated header!! (>0<)O

i try to make it invinsible but i dont know how? i ws to embarass to ask such pathetic question tht until now, i still dont know how to make the name un-displayed on the header...

so...yess...i decide to put a 'dot' merely to fulfill the naming requirement but as a matter of fact that one pathetic dot was barely visible on the header...

if ur eyes r shrp enuff to realize that theres a tiny winy dot on the header and yes it doesnt affect my header's appearance at all!! kannn??? hahahhahaha XD

im so geniusss!!!! (and stopid at da same tyme) (=_=")

so~ THE end~ >;p

p/s: told ya it was juz a stopid story~ tihihihi XD

jane! (^0^)n

~the end~

2 comments:

takpenting said...

ahahaha.. sebenarnye buleh letak tulisan tu kat belakang pic tu laa..

dashboard > design > edit header > [jumpe tmpat upload pic tu, bawah de ade placement] try pilih 'instead of title and description'

gudluck~

Myra Tayeb said...

hahaha~ xper~ if im gonna change it now people wont recognized me nemore...

its kinda becomin my trademark for having a tiny dot as a blog name dont you tink so~

and i kinda like it~ (^-^)d