Wednesday, June 30, 2010

kita hanya merancang, Tuhan yang menentukan~

CURRENT PLAN

My electric guitar dah broke for months and bru yesterday i find it the perfect tyme utk pegi hantar repair my baby here...

so now she's brand A-OWKEY!! b(^0^)d

since i cnt bring tis baby to uia, the only quaality tyme i could actually embrace its expensive electric sound is on weekends and special holidays...(minus the holidy activities)

so yess, basically im trying out new songs...i bearly had any progress lately...ive been playing around with the average melody and nothin has been put at risk or either way, not challenging enuff...

got to get back on track and practise MORE~

future plan

usually i listed down my future plan every end of the year, but the system dont work tht way for now...my next year encounter starts next month, so ive been thinking bout my future plans already~ (^0^)>

- do well for my final year designs and theory classses
- practical working experience~
- continue my Part 2 overseas~
- working experience there for a couple of years or so
- get married and contributing my working skills at my own country

haha~! THERE! my future plan...
i know its not easy to achieve, but for now, im quite aware with my target. i have something to push me inside to work even harder on the outside...

i juz hope its either a good achievement, or BETTER...

(praying hard)

p/s: mari rmi2 meriahkan archidex open for public and students on saturday and sunday~ come on architecture students!~ what r u waiting forr???

~the end~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

excuse meee, dat electric guitar is mine ok!

Myra Tayeb said...

owkey finee....

its urs but weve been playing it together ever since it ws bought out~