Saturday, July 31, 2010

lepac ar~

phew~ ok...lepak sat...

ok, (brp kali nak ckp ok) after a few days back trying so hard to blog, i finally managed to find da perfect time to. Its quite nerve wrecking to actually write somethin from ur heart within the public radius. I cant help but imagining others eavesdropping my personal writings...argh! its a total self distraction!! ((>0<))

anyho, mah very first tyme working on mah pc at the studio went out so well and i love every minute of it! <---early buds syndrome~ curse me. i get excited very easily~

ive worked my butt out for site analysis presentation on monday later despite ignoring my other individual responsibilities, yes. i have one more thing to settle. The urban trail and the brief concept presentation~ ugh~ why...oh...w..

dewa keje: MIRA KEJEE!!!!!!

p/s: hurm..tomorrow's gonna be a better day for me~

the end

No comments: