Tuesday, July 27, 2010

sambal belimbing hitam

Dear God, I wanna be healthy again~

i juz came back from my pahang trip and to be honest...it was FUN!!!!!! altho i had a really bad health condition back there. But i manage to swallow the pain and cherished the moment. It might be a once in a lifetime experience...who knos? and i dun wanna miss it wit mah lame feverish naggin syndrome...wasted~

I wanna giv a huge appreciation to BOO and SKEM. they help me out a lot with mah unhealthiness during the trip. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

the hotel was ok even tho thres a bunch of cockroach dancing in the toilet. (forget it!) I hereby giv another big appreciation to kak JIJI yg mmg hero penangkap lipas kiter... if it wasnt for her, i might be sleeping outside the lobby...huhuhu~

and the family angkat programme was a whole new exp for me. I really love my mommy angkat, she cook for us bubur kacang durian and tell us a bunch of stories and sangat SANGAT friendly...hmm..im missing her already~ :'(

and and MANDI SUNGAI! wahh! sgt sgt seronokkk!!!! Just awaits for the pictures uploaded in fb then. I dun ave mah camera wit me threfore, i juz intrude myself in other people's lenses. HAAH~ let the picture speaks for itself.

uuu, it might end up a 10 pages of words if i keep draggin bout mah experience thre but basically people, it was a worth moments in mah life~ and for sure im gonna treasure it forever~

p/s: tomorrow is gonna be a better day for me :)

-the end-

No comments: