Tuesday, July 13, 2010

random current story~

my days so far?

it was so-so. early semester journey usually filled with new introductions and registration pips and pops...

my classes schedule was much much much lighter than before. Now i cn live in the life of being a senior which i usually get so envy with little number of class they have...

YESSss!

(naah~ jgn seyonok sgt...the subjects r a lot tougher than before as well)

ug~ tell me bout it.. (=_=)

anyways, tmrow my mommy is goin to be in UIA!! yay! shell be joinin Azman Hashim opening ceremony tmrow at 12...cant wait to see her!

AND! on the next day aftr tmrow, i might be joinin a makeup session by ilham's very own aunty with the other 10 gurls~

waa~ i like i likee~ XD

(i juz hope i wont be lookin like a gayguy)

bout my new mahalah room plak, the room da cantik and well furnished with new furniture!! sukesukesuke!!!

but...the tilam was a bit kerass! however, i cn totally tolerate becoz its still new but the bed...argh the bed is a little pendek than before...kinda miss the old one...solid high rise katil~ huuu~ xper la...asal ada...syukur2... (syukur sket mira!!)

and since my room is nomore lvl4, i am now transfered to ground floor and the hygene was a little bit of dissapointment!

plus, i donno where to gantung my spendox and bra and YES, basically now i sidai my cute undies kat tingkap while my window is actually facing the main routeway...smua nampka ye~

wuhuuu~ freeshowww bebehh!!! (wat r u lookin at?!)

p/s: grand dinner is on saturday?

the end

No comments: