Friday, July 9, 2010

semester 1 year 3...starts...NOW!

car crash update:

the bmw dude called me around 4 pm n YA TUHAN SYUKUR MASYALLAH!!!! *melutut sambil pandang langit* n(>0<)n...

the damage only cost me RM150.00...

phew...

cukup2 ad dlm bank ku...wahaha!

bayar, peace, SETTLE~

hihi XD

p/s: my parents still x twu anythin bout tis and diorg barely perasan the minor kemek kat the car....huuUU~

anyways~!!

holidays almost end, and i gotta say tht i am extremely happy and satisfied with my holiday...holidy is not juz about hanging out with friends, its bout being there with ur family...

and i have spend a whole lot of my holiday time with them~ (^-^)/ yipee~~

and i cnt wat to go back and be in a study pace again~ rehat too long is not good as well, i wanna fel like a student again! i wanna sit in mah ol mahala, chatting with mah uia buddy and attend classes like normal student wud do~

huhuhu~ XD

p/s: i tink mah mom dah start to trust me in doin things on my own~ yipee~ there must be a good way to earn ur parent's trust kan? well, they juz needed some time to let go of their youngest daughter ere~ :p

the end

No comments: