Saturday, July 3, 2010

the magical word~


i knew i was tied up by my bad relationship histories and i knew becoz of tht as well, i couldnt open up my heart nemore...

i wsnt gonna blame anyone...

it was me

my one and only heart...

i wasnt strong enough...

and what happen last night had really opens up my old racked story...

that has been suffering within me long ago, even aftr i had face new love in my life, it was still there, waiting to be healed...

thts why, my love didnt work out so well,

it was tht old racked bruises and pain...

but i thanks to you

you had waken me up from my darkest dreams and suffers...i knew i shudnt have hang u on the rope of my weaken heart. it wasnt ur fault. u were never the fault. being confused is not sumthing u can predict. things might have move too fast for ya...im sorry for dragging u so hard... im sory...

and now, i shud no longer blame u for ur mistakes, and mistakes are just apart of human and i just gotta move on~

and be happy~

p/s: to be honest, i really miss you coz ur a good friend to me~ (^-^)> finally i can look at you without feelin pain and sadness nemore~ for i knew, u never had the intention to hurt me, and i knew, i shudnt have tied you for ur humanly mistakes.

~the end~


2 comments:

Unknown said...

miwwa~!
sorry can stop the any arguments.
but its only valid when we really sincere.
sorry for everything miwwa~! :)
*da kmbali blogging.aha* :P

Myra Tayeb said...

wahaha!! yay! kak qil da stat bloggin~ yay~ (^0^)n

im sorry for everything tooo!! 0---(>0<)----0 *huggieee*