Thursday, July 1, 2010

the book of tomorrow


Do you guys read?

well its really good when u read and for me, i love reading!! (^0^)v

i'll get to learn new bombastic vocabz, widen my self imaginations and my understanding bout the whole aspects of life!!!

and it even develop my spelling capabilities and are prone to good at writing as well.

im not saying tht im totally good at writing but i have always hope to be a good writer.

why?

well...its becoz of me...

I have problems expressing myself especially in terms of being defensive especially a face to face communication. I realized that sometimes, im lack in details sections like my tone, volume, intonation and expression.

People alwys misinterpret the real message im delivering. and its heartaching to see people gettin hurt from my blurry words which they took it badly...

therefore, when i started to write... i realize tht what ive wrote was the exact message i wanted to deliver. and im happy when i write!! (^0^)/ yayyy!!!

ANYWAYS!!! (jaohnya ak bebel)

im reading this book titled

'The Book of tomorrow' written by Cecelia Ahern.

its a very light type of story where you can juz sit, relax and enjoy Tamara Goodwin's life after the death of her father.... My dad shooked his head several times watching me laughing by myself journeying through the book...HAHA~ sorry ayah, im juz facing an exxagerative imagination and if ur really into the story, its freakin KELAKAR owkey~~!!!

tomorrow im gonna go attend the archidex event and hope to bump into familiar faces yaw~!!

p/s: im sorry. yes the guitar is urs...its not mine. it was ur birthday present. i ws merely juz borrowin it from u... i hope u dun mind sharing it wit me...huhuhu! XD

the end

2 comments:

*me,nina n beekay* said...

omg!! ko da baca?? aku da lame plan nk bli.cme xberkesempatan! next week,nk serbu bookstore!! :p

Myra Tayeb said...

dah!!! in my opinion, i like it a lot~!