Tuesday, July 13, 2010

ur so lucky~


some people are so lucky to have a whole bunch of friends where they cud travel anywhere they want and do a whole lot of fun activities together...

i can never travel on my own even with my friends along. Even sometimes, when a friend tend to invite me for a minor trip vacation...i wud get so pissed off coz i knew my parents will never let me go...

being a girl especially...limits me with everything i really wanted to do.

so, for those who arent stucked in my miserable boat, do appreciate every bits and moment of ur life. coz not everyone manage to attain such opportunity.

i might look like an uptown gurl, but i dont totally act like those typical town girl youre psychological brain are mended bout our species. To be honest, even some of u guys from luar bandar even aggresively free to do anything much more than i am capable to do... curse you guys i am so jealous...

POSITIVE!!

i am save from external bad influences and i dont go hUUhaAAhEE much~

thts a good thing isnt it? hihihii XD

and if i am dying to do such activities, i cn always do it with mah family~ tht wud be much MUCH better!!!

yipeeeEE!!!

\(^-^)/

-the end-

No comments: