Friday, March 5, 2010

aneroxic

ok...dh brape rmi ckp ak makin cengkung...so hear tis...

its not tht i dun eat...its becoz i dun hav the money... my money spending holic brought up to a certain consequences n stop eating expensive food is one of em.

yess yess....and also pasal work...the pile up work disract me from eating...

9 am: lalala buat keje

9 am the next day: ehh?! dah lewat...!! tido kejap la...

see!! thts y~

ive figured out solutions for this 'tummy singing' issue~

i eat a lot of sweets!!! yumm yumm (^-^)n

it gave me tht sort of booster everytime i munch em...increases my sugar level n turn me into an A.D.D patient.

and kena rajin balik umah where i cn juz dptkan food at home!! yesss!!

but i wudnt worry much bout my tummy coz by the tyme tis semester ends! im gonna fatting myself at home as usual~ BUrrpPp! ops! scuse me~ tihihihi~

anywys! kecewaaa gilerrr hari niii!!! i brought along some nice attire nak pg makan sushi for today and guess wat hapen!!!

me: kak long!!! esok nak g makan kol brp?

kak long: makan? makan ape?

me: (--__--")

kak long:........hu?

me: nee..?

kak long: doush?

me: naaa....

kak long: puru?

me: SUSHIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU PWOMISEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

kak long: ek? ader ke ckp? *x igt*

me: sedihhh sgtttt OKAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

argh! anyhow, im over wit tht plan n tuka to visit newborn baby instead...haih~ pwomises pwomisessss.....><

p/s: i love my hair!!!! XD

~the end~


No comments: