Thursday, March 25, 2010

grades...

I think I shud start believing in karma. Y? becoz I knew I had done a lot of erm..how do I say this…not very nice things and how did it get back to me? my grades were average all the tyme!!! even tho I work my fucking ass out of it n my effort was 110% sacrificed, the results were SHIT!!!!

imagine it took me like the whole week to compose a solemnly perfect work and some people juz needed half a day to settle n guess wat!!! I juz got fuckin pathetic GRADE!!!!! and other people seems effortless to achieved such such annoying first alphabet letter (refuse to state the grade) grades!! This world is soooooo unfaiirrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

I feel like ripping the paper off and scream the hell at tut face!!! my font was too small!!! did yu even consider y I did small fonts?! becoz the paper was too fucking expensive!!! even tht small fonts cost me rm50!!! and I edited EVERYTHING!!!!!!! EVERY PICTURESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! omg..all those time and effort seems a waste!!!!!

im trying to be in the perfect zone here but it didn’t happen juz becoz my FONT WAS TOO SMALLL!!!????? tht was a shitty crap comment!!!!! u shud at least try to read my mediocre essays which took me almost days to juz compose the rite word!! and the submission date was on my fucking birthday and I ws havin a bad fever tht moment!!! and thts the best u cn give me??!! *-??!!!!!!! ARRRghHH!HH!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate you…

p/s: juz wanna say ere…its not easy being the best and when ur the best, its nt easy to hndle~
when the kite is flying high on top, there always a way to pull it down…
and sumtimes when ur trying so hard to pull it down, ur actually makin it fly higher than before…

wah! there!! I juz created my own quote~ lalalala

the end

1 comment:

Milly Poptart said...

erkk?

dont tell me the studio grades dah keluar? or the culture essay markah dah keluar? or.....omg what m i missing out on??!!?!?

shittt i tgh panic