Sunday, March 21, 2010

bout me u might not know~

things tht u might not know about mira:

1. i was a number 1 anti-guys group when i ws form 1 until form 4... i cn count with my fingers how many times i actually talk to a guy in a YEAR!!! (exclude my brother n my dad)

2. i love horrotic ghost stories~ might as well say im kinda passionate bout it tho~ when it freaks me out, it makes me happy...(^-^)d <---freaky~

3. the reason y im scared of cockroach is becoz i had once got attcked by this one HUGE lipas and i ran outside the toilet and spray the gasous lipas-killer n CLOSE THE F DOOR!!!! and when i open aftr bout 5 minutes later...it wasnt juz one lipas mati...it was 15...(=_=")

when i ws in boarding school, i got attacked again by tis one lipas while i ws doin my laundry. The bilik basuh was extremely slippery....n u cn guess wat happen when tht 'THING' attacked me!!! i fell down n tht THING crawl on top of meee!!!! ARRghhHHHH!!!!!!

4. i love playing kids toys so much and i cud get totally absorbed playing it even with my current adult age....(--__--)

5. im not wild but i tend to do rebelious abusive things once in a while when im feeling depressed...not so innocent type~

6. when i feel like being emo...im totally dressed myself into it...so if u once see tht side of me...im juz in the mood to be emo...

7. i have long hands...u kno wat i mean...*evil laugh*

8. I used to have a really bad temper when i ws young even i had once throw along steel ruler directly at my ustaz's head for waking me up from sleeping in class...the temper is still there tho but im better in controlling it due to my matang stage...(poyo habes)

9. I have times when i dun answer my fon coz im nt in the mood to talk...its nt tht i hate u guys or wutsoever..im juz not in the mood...no further reasons... (especially midnights or erly mornin)

10. i love reading motivatonal books coz it gave me some itchy bitchy ideas on how to deal with life...which i really really needed em...n my dad love to buy motivational cassettes n hearing them when i ws little, inspired me so much till now...(^-^)n

11. im very adventurous in food...so try me wit anything~ dare me~ i eat almost anything~

12. i love tea so much~! but i stop drinking tea while in college aftr my teacher warn me not to drink during studying hour...but at home or restaurant served...i drank them alllll!!!! make a pick: thai tea, japanese tea, english queen tea, elizabeth tea, jasmine tea, ros tea, pudina tea, ANYTHING!!!!!

p/s: 12 things for now...(^-^)v

-the end-

No comments: