Sunday, March 21, 2010

holiday not juz YET!

i went back home rite aftr receiving my valuable red inked cop from my beloved lecturer and zwwoooshhhh!!!! lepak umah~ hihihih (nn) (syukur dpt cop tu)

lepak lepak lepak and the next morning we went shopping at klcc..me, mommy n kak long..3 gurls..!!! yipeee!!

shopping n havin mom wit ya is the grestest tyme to beg for new clothes~ lalalalal HOHOHOHO!!!

ehem ehem~ anyways~ by the end of the day, we all were exhausted from the never ending shopping route, and we pass out~

tht nite, satu family tgk AF~ (i kno wat ur zinking~ *evil grin face* :uuu, AF? this gurl is lame)
HAH!!! wuteverrr~ but i got bored and didnt watch the show til the end tho and went back to my rum and play with pelik~

owh! and my weird pelik is gettin weirder and frekier sgt SGT!!!! malam semalam she was meowing outside my room n bile i open the door she followed me to the bed and she licked my FACE! MY FACE!!! (omg! pelikk!! ape ni? pengaruh tv kerrr??? anjing jilat2 muker aish!!)

and then malam tu jugak i had difficult tyme to sleep coz she keep on massaging my back!! okk~ u might tink best ker aper but she kluarkan her claw n it hurts!! (>0<)O 'pelik! stop it!'

and mommy said the next morning she saw us both hugging each other side by side sleeping peacefully...aih~ no matter how much i hate her, shes one of our family...

where in the world cn u find a cat tht cud actly hug u like a baby? *mesmerize by pelik's weird humanly act* (*-*)

the very next day i had to stay all by myself guarding the house in the morning coz mommy n ayah had to attend my brother's medizmesir taklimat...yess yesss...my brother is flying ot mesir for the next 5 months~ dem...im gonna miss him...

ANYHOW! i feel total panic coz i didnt bring back my work so basically i was juz sitting round kt umah waiting for mommy n ayah to come bck home n ready to snend me back to uia~

around 3pm...it took like 8 hours for me dangling my leg doin nuthin while my piled work was crunching at my mahala room! arghh!!! glabbaaaaa~

okok mira...dun panic...dun panic...u cn do thiss...huuuuu haaaaaa (-0-) (-_-) (-0-)

hmm...malam ni settle kan board and tomorrow morning trus start buat model~ yesss~ u cn do this~ (positive) (^-^)d *tink*!

~the end~

No comments: