Thursday, March 18, 2010

mommy T-T

a close friend of mine juz lost her mother.

It happen so fast

and her mother was in good condition...!!

when the time comes, it'll come...

the only thing came up my mind was to give her full support and comfort...

if it were happen to me, i could have face a major breakdown!

its ur OWN MOTHER for God sake!....dang~ ok..im crying again...

i secretly ran outside n straight away call mommy...

juz wanna tell her how much i love her and i cn never imagine living without her

shes everything to me and if one day shes gone, a quarter of me left with her

shes my heart and soul and i love her so so so much...



n i cant stop crying while i ws doin my teenage confession...

ok..i feel like hugging her badly rite now...

even tho the final submission is tmrow, nothing is more important than ur family...

i cnt even do my work well after knowing tht dreadful news...

i juz wanna say, u cn never tell death and when it happen, it happen no matter how healthy u r, how mny multi vitamins uve taken per day, how much fussy u r bout eating good food...etc2

people live and they die but a person like ur own mother to leave the world and set peace beside God might have gone but everything about her will always linger in ur mind...

i juz pray real hard that roh arwah is in peace and my dear friend, yang, to be real strong...reeeaalllllyyy strooongggg pleaaseeeee....i love you yang...and if u happen to feel lonely and sad...ill be thre for ya...

p/s: love ur mother while you stil can



the end

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Myra Tayeb said...

ur welcome (^-^)>