Monday, March 8, 2010

speaks english is not a crime

i juz wanna say, my blog is MY BLOG.

i cn write wutever i want,

in wutever ways and method,

with OR without pictures,

english OR malay writings,

humorous OR emo

in other words....im not bloggin for anyone...im bloggin for MYSELF.

it gave me some sort of life satisfaction when i write. i love to write since ive started learn how to use the carbonate pencil...since i first know my ABC...since i first know how to make a word-sentence-paragraph!!!! (>0<)O (high)

ok...enuff of the writing p-ASS-ion~

juz wana state here tht im not fulfilling readers expectations or anythin...

the choice is YOU not me to change my way of bloggin...its either you stop by and layan my world or go find other interesting blogspot tht fits ur fussy needs...

in my understanding, bloggin is like my less-personal diary, i love lookin back at those moments and it reminds me my past feelings. Not juz merely a reminder...also as a moral value to my life experience... aware with the public, i shared my story hoping to learn from MY mistakes, funny stories, experience together....

therefore people, be careful with what ur saying coz u might not realize ur hurting others around you.

people who put a lot of effort into it through writings, givin opinion, research findings, independent business, uploading and editing pictures.

while ur job is juz scrolling down the fucking mouse....

the end

ow! to make tis post end neutral zero zero... here sum cute pics i juz snap!! (^-^)/


floor plan....(tiny miny kitteh baring2 kt bwh)

tadaa!!! front viewwww!!! comellll~~~!!!! 0(>0<)O

peacefully the end

2 comments:

*me,nina n beekay* said...

AGREE!! uish, ko mara nampak mira..lek ek.papepon im your num1 fan! i love ur blog! it reflex the real mira i know! :)) keep it up!

Myra Tayeb said...

thx bk for supporting...x mara...cuma tegas...HAHA XD!! lama x jmpe kaw...~