Tuesday, March 16, 2010

mira in standby mode~

ok..i knew i havent been updting my bloggie these days...

been quite busy with the final project submission which will be ON on this friday and im freakin cuak!!

i ws too focused on the working drawing and now im basiclly juz started the studio work...

ask other people's progress isnt helpin my jiwa coz they all seem systematically work done and i am currently terrifieddddd people!!! (>0<)O

arghhh!!!

wat?

ur askin me wat am i doin NOW?

yess yess..everyones asleep and basically i feel like bloggin before sleeping and to inform my fans out there (ada ke?) plz do not giv up on DOT...shes juz havin a couple of days off until everything is OVERRRRrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

wahahahahhahahahhahahah XD

tinking bout the holidays makes me wanna leapt to the air and screammm HUuuREyyyYYY!!!!!

BUT!!!!

not juz yet, mira...

itchy bitchy things needs to settle before celebratin n its reaalllly important...

hmm..i better sleep now and wake up fresh early mornin tomorrow n cntinue my bundle unfinished drawing...dun wanna upset mdm aida again...gonna hav to put my upmost workmenship to steal her heart since shes givin out the grades at the end and dun mention bout my total grade coz it wasnt tht good yet not a total failure as well...juz hope for the best at the end of tis final 2nd year semester journey aite?

huhuu XD

p/s: ugh~ my 10% attendance might probably be zero....(--__--) (kawal perasaan)...

ANYHOW!!! gud luck everyone!!! psstt! of coz im referring to you! who else?? (>0<)O

the end

No comments: