Friday, April 2, 2010

\(^0^)/ poem~

the time is ticking
and im still waiting

quietness isnt the pitch of hatred
deep inside ur love is unmeasured
but im juz a gurl who needed more attention
dont u ding me wit such an expression

is it the sweetness that caught my heart
is it the sincerity tht torn me apart
but after a while the flower blooms
the rain stops and i start to gloom

where were you when the sun falls down
where were you when i cant feel the ground
your reasons of expectations blindfolded my eye
swallowing the loneliness as the time goes by

you may think its better to go off that way
but please dear, hear me when i say
if you wish to be moderate and keep the beat slow
why tie a knot and make me go hoo hoo?

everyday i pray
to feel you when i say
but the philosophy of littleness
had pull out my weaknesses

what worries me the most
is how you can accept me
coz my life is totally expose
different from how you are born to be

your smokey present seems to have blown away
as my daily absence doesnt effect you much anyway
becoz of the distance of love we created
is this unsure fate will surely make it?

why make me wait
why make me stay
if your not so sure
with the love u say?

the time is ticking
and im still waiting...

-the end-