Thursday, April 15, 2010

everybody needs an inspiration ^^

ok...again..my roller coaster emotion had reached my limits of patience. i really gotta smack my head and wake up. Well, i cant go blaming myself all at the same time tho. Living all by myself with my below average health, i cnt seem to push away all those ugly thoughts. My life rhythm are currently, eat, swallow yucky medicine and sleep.

yes yes. my '6 pack' plan has fail... its been almost 3 to 4 days already and im still stick with this current sickness tempo. I wanna play music, but my body is aching here and thre. and when i turn my head to recording, my voice wasnt reaching my mind notes. argh! this fluu~! (>0<)O no other way but sleep and get enough rest. I just wanna get healthy asap!

but today, my condition seems to get better. I feel better. (^-^)v despite my aching body and flu and cough, it seems less distraction to my normal routine. But im still no good at doin the house chores. Sian mommy had to do everything. Kak long pon sakit jugak. So mommy n ayah had been driving here n thre to check us out. (T-T) luv u mommy ayah~

so today, im not gonna push myself doin tough work. But i shud at least move and do sumthin. Im gettin weaker everyday if i keep following this unhealthy beat n tempo. Oh! and im goin to Bandung next week! yipee!!! (^0^)/ our previous family vaca was at langkawi...so yes, tis will be our next family vacation. Looking forward for it tho. ~(^-^)~ *joget2*

p/s: i miss kak long and hafiz...balikla cepat my dear siblings...sunyi la sgsorg kt rumah ni with pelik and 6 hamsters and smua lack of human communication skills. ;p hihihi

the end

3 comments:

Milly Poptart said...

everyone needs ILHAM! huhuhuhu :)

syamil said...

ada buat jahat nih, tu yang sakit tak baik2 tuh...

Myra Tayeb said...

ina: hahaha~ bestnya ham...rmi doa nak dier...hihihi ^^

budak x matang: maner deeer~ bleet! :p