Monday, April 19, 2010

siblings crisis!

i dont do dishes and laundry ke apa sebab nak MENUNJUK OWKEY! if u feel tht way then its up to u la coz i dun even care! at least i contributed my female daughterly energy for the family. at least i know MY responsibility! And it has been tht way since forever. I dont beg for ur appreciation even tho u ought to giv me one sincere gratitude!

ape gune wey if u are capable tapi x buat? coz xnk menunjuk? pfFff! PLZ LA! thts da lamest reason ive ever heard! Dont have to act innocent kat sini! ur juz denying the obvious fact tht ur just a total LAZY bum bum!

kaw bley tunjuk besar dgn aku, berlagak mcm raja kat umah ni but the fact is...u cn never deny tht im ur BIG sister and plz respect me for tht! make me feel worth sacrificing for you... u r physically huge but mentally, ur still our baby boy...

try to put urself in my shoe and understand me...ur harsh words really breaks my heart... :'(

-the end-

No comments: