Tuesday, April 13, 2010

uhuk uhuk

hey peeps. im havin a major fever downtrum ere. i hate fever. i wanna staay healthy. dr dulu lg i was the only one yg slalu sakit n hospitalized. haih~

ow...i tink...God wanted to show me sumthin. remember my last post about 'ohana means family'. Yes, right aftr tht, id got sick and you can guess who cares bout me the most....my mother.

she went back home from office early tht day becoz she was so worrid sick and she bought all these healthy food, air kelapa, and cook for me bubur and she even sleeps with me tht night. and wake me up at 3 sruh makan medz and prepare a simple hot milo with biscuits and roti juz to fill up my tummy before telan those pills...

(rs terharu and nak nangis) T-T

i shudnt have tot tht way~ wuuu.....wuu....

x kisah la if ur not one of the favor but u can never ignore the fact tht ur parents LOVE you. and they CARE for you no matter what....

love u mommy, ayah~

p/s: do pray for me....i wanna get well cepat coz fever during holiday mmg x best!! (>0<)O

-the end-

No comments: