Wednesday, April 7, 2010

updating...

updates updates updates...ok..where to start..

ow...todays activity~

(^-^)n well i woke up real early today waiting for sumone really special. or may i say sum 'animal'?

WALAWEYh!!!

kak farah offer me to babysit her lovely hamster since shell be flying (exagerate jer ni) to kedah tmrow mornin but ive been waiting for her calls but she didnt ring the fon and now its already 4 pm...x tawu mcm mane ni? (blur)

so im kinda curious bout whats goin on here...im free to babysit chibi but if kak farah has other plans, i dun mind as well...

i decide to do laundry selang satu hari. So i wont go bazir air n tenaga. When the laundry basket fulled, bru do the laundry and today's my laundraying day~ ahh~ sgt penat... *lap peluh*

but the weather seems happy today n i can see the hanged cloth well furnished under the hot sunny weather. They seems happy as well.. hihihi~

Then mandikan pelik skali. dun wanna miss this chance. Its a pretty good time to mandikan her. 'BUSUK PELIK! BUSUK!; (>0<)O

waaa...all alone in my house doin all the chores and doin my stuff. heaven~ but i do admit i miss my social crowd!!! i dun mind being all alone but lama2 sgt cn make u crazy if u get wat i mean...

owh~ tmrow might be goin jalan2 kat bangsar...chillin out~ change my surrounding~ and tis sunday im goin to aina's house (my BFF), da last tyme i went to her house was form 5 kot! its been a long LONG tyme since i last lepak there.

anyhow, cnt wait for the next activity!! (^-^)/ chowie~!!!

p/s:BurrPP!! *bau durian*...'scuse me'

the end

No comments: