Monday, April 12, 2010

ohana means family...it means ud never leave them behind...


Do you guys know tht every parents have their own personal fav child. Its a matter on how they are able to control. Not making it too obvious among the other children.

well, of course, as a child, i know i wasnt in the list. But i pretend to ignore the obvious fact even though deep inside, my heart was in pain...i ws always jealous and comparing my status in the family.

You know, when it became so obvious, it makes me cry. It really does hurt my feelings. Is it worth questioning me if im acting a little rebelious? or if im gettin myself into musics and socializing too much? Thats juz a tits and bits of my way to feel good about myself. Dont i deserve to feel good about myself? huh?

I try and try and try to get the attention. I do a lot of things. Things that make u happy. But my weaknesses and lacking seems to grab ur attention the most. i juz wan u to know im doin all this for you! dari dulu lagi! kak ngah buat smua ni for you! becoz i love you and i want you to see me! look at me! be proud of me!

p/s: forgive me... :'(

-the end-


4 comments:

Aina Nabilah Hasaza said...

ko da luah kat aku.. sabar ye.. nnti lama2 akan sedarla.. ko pn akan dapat hak ko balik..

Myra Tayeb said...

mmm... tsk tsk :'(

ilhm said...

Mann.. Macam serioous je.. Mira,be strong!!! I totally faham your condition.

Myra Tayeb said...

tq ham~ :)