Wednesday, January 6, 2010

asik balik sorang2 jer pagi buta.. (--___--")

BALIK!!!!

*checked jam*

me: oh! dah kol 3 pagi...cptnya masa berjalan...

lalalala (jalan kaki sgsorang)

tht earrrrlllly morning...it was rainin...

dripping smoothly on my skin...

and everything was wet (jgn pikiaq laen)...

the tree seems to enjoying themselves with the liquify droplets filled its stoma...

i used to walk alone before but tht mornin seems a little different than before...

the dark and wet visual image in front of me creating an eerie sort of vibe...

the cold wind gave me goosebums...

i decided to gave life to the quietness, therefore i turn on the music player longed ever played in my nokia 6220 clssic limited edition...

*music playing*

a sudden image of my previous horror movie rewindin in my head like a remix pv...

i quickly turn it off and continue walkin without tinkin much....as always...

by the time ive passed the port siput-bnyk-mati-kena-pijak-langgar-moto-penyek,

i was obstruct by the artistic view in front of me...

me: LOVELY!!!!

without puttin too much effort of listing the possible consequences of my spontanious act, i let out my fon and went to media camera....

and i....

SNAPPppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



p/s: if u dun hav enuff guts, dont do it~

the end

4 comments:

Moon said...

mesti ko dah belek2 gambar tu byk kali kan? haha

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

V said...

orang atas nih nak suh kau wt menda gila ngn lebih kerap ke?? hahaha

Myra Tayeb said...

spe org atas ni ye..? *cuak*

mon: haha! agak la!