Monday, January 25, 2010

grrRRRrrrrrummPpyyyYYy

im only human, i dont have to have it together every minute and every day~

hurm...

aarrGGhhhHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (break down) o(>0<)O

how is it possible for us to have a clear communication if i always felt like the only communication we had was a ****ing one way communication!!!!!

WHY?!

becoz of SHITTING RESPECT!!!!

everythin i did in my fucking life was a rubbish to you!!!!

RUBBISH!!!!!!

everythin i decide was 'omeegosh! u did tht? ur so dumb!!'

YES YES!!! I HATE being the smart one here and i rather juz keep quiet to myself and tolerate with the situation but HELL, guess wat? IM SICK AND TIRED with MYSELF!!!!

why did i even start acting like one?

why did i even created such defensive monolog rather than spit it out?

tis is total suicidal!!! im killing myself!!!!

i couldnt say 'NO! I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH YOU'

and 'NO! DONT LEAVE ME PLZ!!!! I WANT YOU BADLY!!!'

and 'NO! I WANT IT NO MATTER WHAT!!'

and 'NO!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

becoz of tis fuckup atitute!!! i slip away alllllll of the things i ever meant to say deep in my heart n guess whos the one suffering? ME?!!! MEMEMEMEMEMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

ME AND MY STOOPID SACRIFICE FOR NOTHIN!!!!

Y? becoz i HATE involved into dramas and controversy and etc etc etc!!! i tot i would be happier juz to end the conversation by sayin

'yes, ur rite.......PATHETHICCCCC LOTTT!!!!

im so patheticccc!!!

i cnt take it anymoreeee!!!!!!!

im gonna fucking sux some cigar and no ONE CAN FUCKING STOP ME!!!!!

NO ONE!!!!

I CN DO WUTEVER I WANTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUZ GO AWAYYYYYyyYYY!Y!!!!!!!!!!!!

the end@_)(*&%$#@%^*()_)(*%$#@#$^&)

2 comments:

Mrs. Daniel Johns said...

Omg. MIRA!!!! Sape buat u mcm ni! Screw her/him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *im always at ur side* :)) Sabar nak...

Myra Tayeb said...

haih~

moody sket semalam..

tima kasih mak! tq~ *terharu* <(Y-Y )