Saturday, January 30, 2010

meow meoww~

i ws walkin all by myself to the studio to get the site data for my first crit!!!

and again i saw that mesmerizing moon! mmg cantik bulat and besarrr!! (erk! jgn pikir laen)

its been extremely hot thesedays...not much clouds covering the direct sun heat...




ni view from my room... (^-^)>



tis one kat kaed...



and i wasnt in the mood to talk, its juz me n my thoughts (sory guys, i wsnt being sombong ke ape...im juz nt in the mood berckp...senyum xde hal! hehe)

and when i ws waiting for my dear guy friendz to deliver my dinner at the mahalah's bus stop, i saw tis extremely tiny kitty meowing in the middle of the road!!

i ws franticaly startled and ran towards the kitty n fetch her tiny little body into my hands n free her on my lap..

she was so skinny, smelly, ve been sufferin from diarrhea and she even had skin problem...

kesian giler!!!

she was pressing her face at my hands beggin for food... 'ak pown x makan lg ni wahai kucing~'

i dont kno wat to do with her...called ina n ask for an advice...and POOF! 'shes gone...'

(--__--") n*tangan stil on the phone

ina: mira?

me: errr...shes gone, ina...i dont kno where..td ader depan ni...urgh!

where cud it be?



p/s: eeerrr....spoookyyy~~

-the end-

No comments: