Monday, January 4, 2010

Pee See FAIRrrRRRr!!!!!!

warhhahahaha!!!! ship stuff really made my day *huge smile* q(^______^)p

i step inside the pc fair hall and there goes~

the once in a lifetime atmosphere surrounds me...

filled with people...yesss...yess...

various types of people...

eager to survey some new techno gadgets...

from laptop, skins, headfones, mouse, pendrives, and even bags~

they are allllll here on student's price!!! (>0<)/ weehUuuuuu!!!

so..i dont wanna get too messed up...therefore, i make myself my very own imaginary list in my brainy brain....

hum...wat shud i buy....m(-__-)m

1. laptop? wtf!!! (ok ok...next next)
2. skins? (i juz bought tis skin last year and it stil look good on my lenovo)
3. headfon? (yeesss YESSSSSSS)

4. mouse? (oh! rmmbr wat luna did to my mouse?) (--___--")
5. pendrive? (na'ah! yah (deli) juz bought me 4G ppendrive)
6. laptop bags? (got one free from uia...n it stil OK-OK)

CHECKED!!!!

therefore people!!! mira decided to buy herself a NEW..i repeat!!! a NEW!!!!!!!

MOUSE




and

HEADFON!!!!!




p/s: i luv them so much! love the smell of new bought items...mmmmmmmMMmm *sniffin* (^-^)/ curse me im into PINK now...geezzz!! no harm yall!!! (>0<)O

the end!

2 comments:

V said...

woww..pink (@_@)

Myra Tayeb said...

tihihihihi~~ (>-<)>