Friday, January 15, 2010

dieing moments~ (~0~)>

ok!

heres a titsy bitsy bout my life...

im so in the mood to tell stories here, so plz people, do sit comfortably on wherever u r restin ur ass on and entertain ur stomach with junk foods and do lend me ur eyes~ (^0^)/

ehem~

hospitals, clinics, medicine


is not sumthin i adore, i might likely possibly HATE IT SO MUCH!!!

y?

well, when i was a kid, this traumatic place are like my second home! ive always gone thre becoz fyi i always gt sick and im tired of goin thre!

hving to take all those medicines and heaalthy food and everyday they checked ur blood pressure and refill ur water bag and sux ur blood out with tht sharp needlly toodly tee!! argh!! (>0<)O

benci benci benci!!!

therefore, when im sick, i prefer to juz lay in bed and hope for better health tomorrow...

i dont go to clinics (unless my frenz starts pushin me to go thre)

clinics sux!

ive been to hospitals several times and got major home sickness many times as well...

ive got dengue disease 2 times, bronkitis lung infection, unknown itching virus, stomach pain, serious coughing problem, again i had stomachaching, heavy fever, etc etc etc

and to be honest...

i almost die when i ws diagnose with dengue berdarah...

tht was the scariest moment of my life knowing i wasnt being a good person at all...very notty indeed...!!

it happen when i was 13 years old...

i went back home as usual on weekends from my science boarding school, and while i ws havin dinner wit my family, the rice seems to taste like rust.

and when i spit the rice out, it turns out to be blood and my whole family ws screamin!

and when mommy check out my mouth, my whole mouth and gums were turning dark red and blood was pouring out all the tyme n i had to suck in tissues in my mouth.

we ran to the nearby clinics and discovered i was havin dengue

and they quickly sent me to the hospital and the room was chaotic, some nurses were handling my blood and some were screaming 'WE NEED MORE PLATLET FOR TIS GURL!!'

i ws stunt. i juz couldnt swollaw the image tht was playing live in front of me.

the next day i ws laying in bed and my whole family was surrounding me. looking pale and worrid...

my mom was obviously crying seeing her red watery eyes...

my mom told me tht my platlet ws decreasing drastically...

normal was 150 and mine ws currently 50...

i juz hav to be strong...

everyday they suck blood out of me 2 times and my hands were turning dark blue.

and every day, im gettin weaker and weaker until one day...

my platlet went down to

11...

i couldnt breath...the nurse envelope my mouth n nose with oxygen and i couldnt move much but i could see 150 degree from my right side, my mom ws crying again n she was holdin the 'yassin' tightly on her hands...

i ws freakin out tht time but i couldnt do anythin but to face the suffer

am i gonna die?

wat would it feels like to live on the other world?

those dieing moment thoughts were the scariest in my whole entire life...!

but Allah SWT wants me to live and i ws grateful the next day, my platlet ws increasing so much and the vibe turns the other way around.

everyone was smiling and we were jokin around and mommy was so happy~

everyone was happy...

and thts it...

the moments tht ill never forget...

and it still lingers in my head until now...

p/s: one time u might feeling healthy doodly, the next, who knos, u might be laying in bed dieing~

the end


No comments: