Wednesday, January 27, 2010

cuci hing!!! (>0<)/ yappari!!!

hari ini jalan2 dgn kak long kat our usual Jusco port n makan SUSHI!!!!

yummm yummmm~! MAH FEVERET!!! \(^0^)/

i juz looovvveeeee sushiiiii!!!!

and i get to eat my favourite umatan SET!! errr...tht doesnt sound rite....ANYWAYS! heres da picture!!!



kak long bought me this extreme cute key chain...skali pandang mcm nak makan coz it looks like candy a LOT..!!!

this is it!!! candy-licious KAN?!



bestnya lepak with my grumpy+very talkative sister!!!

ni expression for my sister n for the fish...HOHO (ala2 pose mun gitu)

p/s: im not being narcistic ere but kak long seems to hate cameras, so i wont be displaying her grumpy im-gonna-kick-ur-ass-if-u-snap-my-picture pose of her.... (~0~)> yada yada~

~the end~


2 comments:

Ilham said...

kaklong mcm azim. camera-hater! hehehe

Myra Tayeb said...

ahaks! ^^ tp seriously...perangai diorg x sama... :p