Wednesday, January 20, 2010

(=_=)zZz **


yesterdy i knew i had to settled my unggas assignment but yet i was too sleepy (kroohh kroooH)

and i woke up at 5.30 am instead and i did use tht quality time so well...

im so proud of myself...V(>0<)v 'good job, mira!!!'

never been so fresh doin my subuh prayer... (LOLZ)

ive done summarising the article at 7.30 am and i cntinue my last sleep time coz by the end of the string, im gettin sleepy again...*BumP!* (tidoq) (--___--)ZZzZz

narrator: mira's unggas class is at 8.30 am

AT 10.00am!! (>0<)n

(=_=)n; good morning guys....i juz woke up~ adeih~

so much for tht quality tyme ei? (>-<)>

p/s: i skip my unggas class a LOT tis semester!! seriously! its like every week!!! (>0<)>
argh! wats wrong wit me???

oh well, positively, ive done my summarising assignment quite well~ yey yeyy

-the end-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?