Monday, January 4, 2010

another day~

im so upset wit myself today...

since i was a kid, im so careless handling my stuff...

i dont seem to learn to treat my stuff gently, in proper and the fear of losing is ZERO unless it really does happen, then itll open my eyes to be extra careful..

and yet after some time, my so-called 'perangai buruk nak mampos' will happen again~ becoz i believe so much with my natural instinct.

Therefore, i would only freak out when my instinct tells me..'mira, ull never get it back'...if not, ak relax jer la....

til now, my instinct never fails me... (^-^)n

so the 'perangai buruk nak mampos' continue~ (--___---)/

i dont mind bout MY stuff...(but my mom care a LOT coz she paid for it)

but when it comes to other people's stuff, i get so uncomfortable and upset...with MYSELF!

i would start curshin myself!!! (>0<)O F u MIRAaaa!!!!!

oleh itu, instead of jeoperdizing other people's stuff into my natural weakness, ill take action of letting it go...

thts it! i will no more use ur stuff!!! ill buy my own!! i dont wanna be responsible to any of this!!! so if anyhtin happen to MY stuff its MY stuff!!!

my fucking 'perangai buruk nak mampos' will only affect me and ONLY me!!!

i hate it when the things i do affectin other people in a bad way~

its no fun experience~

and no matter how hard u try to fix the tangled strips, it'll only gets worst

i juz wann say, its not easy to change...and u dont kno how hard it is for me to yelled at myself and start being more careful wit my stuff and b more RESPONSIBLE!

p/s: youtube: cat massage sgt COMEL!!! V(>0<)v

No comments: