Friday, January 29, 2010

the MOON!

kruukk kruukk kruukk..

perut saya asik berbunyi je...reminds me of zaman matrikulasi...

when i was in cenfos kan...i am so into my studio work...i barely dodge my head to see the time...and sedar2 da pagi..sedar2 dah cerah...

so i skip everythin!!!

makan, mandi, tido, solat (masyallah!!)

mmg truk giler lifestyle bukan sahaja dr segi islamic...juga dr segi kesihatan mental fizikal..

and ader one tyme tu i ate magee EVERYDAY...!!! tak sentuh lgsg nasi!!

and no wonder i was dem skinny n i smell caffein all da tyme coz ms tu, nescafe is like a routine for me at least minum twice per day!!!

seriously!! if compare to skrg mmg alhamdulillah..da gemok habesss n nescafe tu mcm da jrg giler sentuhh!!

haih...zaman jahilliah dowh and i am totally grateful tht ive change my life cycle...better one for sure... moreover, my rumates always care so much if i skip my lunch or dinner...

so...when they al insist ajak makan together, its like a whole lot of sacrifices for me to actually put down my pen or pencil and pegi makan... really appreciate ader diorg...if not...im gonna continue my zaman jahilliah until now n i might be soo creepy skinny...mcm K****...(OH!!!)

hehehe

those times...huhuhu...

anyhow, i step outside my room td and thre stood the moon, silently..surrounded by dark clouds toning towards the bright reflected light.

masyallah...cantik sungguh ciptaan Tuhan~

chop chop, i ran back inside n get my 5mp camera and snap some shots... (^-^)>

(cannot display pictures due to bluetooth problem)

p/s: balik la cpt my dear friend...im so lonely here and hungry all the tyme... <(Y-Y )





No comments: