Wednesday, September 28, 2011

between money and love

Salam people.

Yes.

Im currently working.

yayyy~~

And my firm was a little laid back type. No pressure. And my boss seems pretty nice even though during lunch, Ive eavesdropped among them saying bad stuff bout him but I dont do early judge.

That is so not myra!

As long as he'd be nice with me, I have no right to let my mouth slip bad words about him. The fact that he's kindly choose me to work with him is mine truly greatfulness!

First day working, I realized how long have I put down my architecture knowledge! My eyes are basically crippled with tears from trying to understand every inch of the drawings!

tender drawings, construction drawings, coding, commands, contract terms, architecture terms!

dem! I AM SO MISSING THIS!

Thank you God for not letting the knowledge dried so quickly. I believed there's still 45% of them left, moisturing in my brain.

Anyho, so far I am happy with my work. I dont mind staying in the office till midnight but ayah insist me balik on time. (urgh~)

You know, when you love what ur doing, money isnt the whole point of you putting those effort. Its about being able to spend ur time doing what u love and gaining all those knowledge seems so worthy!

(rather than spending so much $$ studying and you end up forgetting all those theory edu after done sitting exams)

-the end-

No comments: