Sunday, September 18, 2011

little brother story

Salam people.

Ive decided to take my current livehood stats dilemma a rest through writings for it is an ongoing issues for the time being. So, I dont wanna bored some (is there?) very loyal readers out there with my same ol problemento~

This morning I woke up pretty early. Even the birds still pumping their heated ass in their little tree nest for the cold weather is an obvious sign of deactivation.

I was reluctantly influenced by the sleepish weather as well. I couldnt pushed myself to stand whilst the semi thick blanket of mine are forcefully cuddling my cold shivered body.

My mind was too bored to think or even move a single twitch of brainy impulse because last weekend was extremely packed and today I just wanna lay in my bed~

'truttutu trutututt...dont feel like picking up the phone...'

SHUIISH!!!

*sigh*

ok...

2 days back I had a little fight with my brother. Its a very rare situation because me and my brother, we basically never fights. Fighting was our last season of growing phases like when we were so little and immature. Now, basically. Everything we did we take it as funny and humorous.

Nothing seriously taken and that's how everything works well in our brother-sister hood relationship.

But that particular day was a different story for us.

and what makes me a little sad was. We kinda screwed the bond.

And for us to laugh and make fun on something like we usually does, currently, feels a little off/akward.

and isnt it sad?

:'(

-the end-


2 comments:

Milly Poptart said...

eh?

tu je?
i was reading ttbe 'the end'...

-____-''

u gaduh apa? u crita title dia je...inti tarak. i wnat more!

Myra Tayeb said...

blekk!! details kena gayut thru fon! maner bole publically~ :p