Friday, September 2, 2011

room disorder

Salam people.

my room's a mess. no kiddin.

I have sorted out my closet and still theres a bunch of stuff to handle.

You know, If i were given a chance to decide. I would like to throw away every single thing in my room until its peachy clear. Then, I would slowly rearrange everything in good order.

Theres just too much stuff!!! >< and i cant take it anymore!!

First of all, I would die to toss away ayah's old P&C documents piling up underneath my bed. He's retiring this year so I would love to offer him a free burn-the-paper service if he lets me to.

Second, I would die to throw away my old study table set which seems to have just waiting for its moment to stumble and kill me while im blogging. And the colorful kiddy design which I used to adore when I was a kid now, is a total eye aching. SO UNCOOL!

Third, is my high school decorative box collection which during tht time, I thought I was the most awesome kid in town. Knowing her way to store her stuff aka ikea like. But somehow, the girlish boxes doesnt impress me no more. (BUANG!)

Fourth, is my picture frame hanging silently on my room wall. my immature face trying to look like a model disgust me. ewww... I even put stickers on top of it to somehow make it look hilarious at certain ways but....anyways! (BUANG!)

Fifth, is my old penguin dustbin yang bila pijak kaki dier, the cover 'supose to' open. Now, even how hard I step on its little tiny foot, the penguin doesnt seem to respond. So, everytime nak buang smpah, kena angkt the top sndiri...

Sixth, is my disastrous walls and ceilings!! Dulu my house ader water tank leakage problem and dah affect my room (only!) and theres one portion of my wall and ceiling dah paint-damaged.

So yes, im dying to repaint my whole room and this time I want to pick the color, mommy!!
(>-<)o

Seventh, is my penyangkut baju yang somehow doesnt act like one anymore. Every time I try to hang my clothes, within seconds, everything fell down. *annoyed*

please pretty please mommy ayah. LET ME REDESIGN MY ROOM INTERIOR!!!

or else, I will rent a house to settle my bachelor phase.

hihihihi <---kejam gila

the end

2 comments:

Milly Poptart said...

Fourth, is my picture frame hanging silently on my room wall. my immature face trying to look like a model disgust me. ewww... I even put stickers on top of it to somehow make it look hilarious at certain ways but....anyways! (BUANG!)

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah NI LAWAK!!!!

Myra Tayeb said...

sumpa x ske gamba tuuu inaaaa~~~!!! (>0<)O