Tuesday, September 13, 2011

a good life, healthy living

Salam people.

It was myratayeb's usual stomach aching phase on the 10th September 2011.

(so i thought it was)

Suddenly, the pain went so wild and painful. My human bare have reach my limit. My eyes start to get teary from holding the excruciating pain and my hands and feet had turn numbed.

Mommy found me rolling on my bed, wet with sick sweat and she and ayah rushed me to the clinic. I had to cut the lines for my aching was an emergency pain. The clinic doctor wasnt so sure what was happening. So, she suggested me to go further checkup at the hospital.

Later on, I was caught having...

...food poisoning and was admitted to the hospital.

Ive been having stomach aching since forever, all and all, my mom suggested me to just go through medical process to check my whole tummy.

4 days of my absence, I am A-OKAY. My tummy is negative from ulcer and any dangerous bacteria. Thank God nothing serious was rolling in. hehe




BEFORE the incident, I was piled with future thought, works and planning.

WHILE it happen. My mind was at pause mode.

NOW, I am ready to go with a positive mind and personality!!

Things happen for a reason and probably, the reason behind all these was God wanted me to took some time to think clearly without stressing myself and see the whole picture of life.

Whatever it is, I shouldnt neglect my health for a good life comes from a healthy good body.

:)

-the end-

No comments: