Friday, September 2, 2011

return from raya

Salam people.

I have gone for a week and has finally came back home safely. Friday's traffic was still secure from jams. It was wise of ayah not to decide to be back on weekends. I presume it will be hectic!

I manage to snap average number of raya pictures. Nevertheless, I am satisfy with the outcome. My new Galaxy phone seems to have had its aesthetic beauty of capturing photo even though Im not quite sure of its camera details megapixels as such.

Both raya and ramadhan had taught me a lot of cool lessons to be practised and learn. Insyallah, those knowledge will continue to shine in heart even at the state of devils loitering everywhere. hihi~ (mcm skrg ni la...OMG! i can feel them!!! they're asking me to continue blogging smpi terlepas waktu maghrib!)

gtg!!!

p/s: raya pictures will be uploaded sooner or later~ ;)

'Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri dearest myratayeb blog followeres~ Maaf zahir dan batin...'

the end

No comments: