Wednesday, September 14, 2011

kitty sick kitty

Salam people.

Leman is sick.

And myratayeb determine nak make him better.

So Ive started nursing him since last Saturday tapi terpaksa postpone becuase I GOT SICK plak.

My sister keep saying she doesnt know how to feed him the pills.

So yes. Taking care of sick cats are extremely penat...but i really want him to get healthy~

It is so sad to see somecat who used to be very hyper active had turn to a lumber jack.

Leman so cute. Everytime I force him to swallow the pills he'd cried out loud and get very aagry. Then myratayeb had to pamper him with his favourite baby pat on the back about 5 minutes to calm him down.

Then later when I left him on his own, x sampai seminit, I caught him dead asleep.

'Penat menangis ye syg?'

:*

lets all pray for leman to get back to his usual paws!

-the end-

No comments: