Saturday, September 24, 2011

jobs and interviews

Salam people.

What a Saturday.

When I woke up in the morning, I was basically lying lazy staring at the crocked ceiling. Getting high with wonderlands thoughts.

Suddenly, mommy came up with a cheering idea of shipping me some office wear clothing for my interviews. (well, mom. You did fantastic!!!)

Yes. For those who didnt know. Lately, my outnumbered job application emails has finally responded.

Alhamdulillah. Im so grateful dear Lord Thank You!!!

When I think about it. I was being an ass exxagerator and my patient level seems to have reach zero.

Why?

I couldnt even stand for a month to wait for those firms to respond and what I did was I went all depressed and sick and hating the whole world (despite my parents being a little pushy and created a sort-of panictism vibe around me)

And when I think through, everything was actually went according to MY plan.

Let see...

I apply for my Part 2 in both UIA and Australia and yes.

UIA was doomed, I focus on my Australia application pulak.

While doing those things I decided to take a rest from any sight smell form of architecture basis, I went looking for a part time job. (SUCCESS!)

after the part time adventure, I decided to take the time to settle my Australia application. (SUCCESS!)

After raya, I was hoping to get a job while waiting for the long time result of my furthered study plan. So, I non-stop applying for work for almost a month. (SUCCESS!)

*And now that Im employed I just have to continue working like a normal employee until both my scholarship and Australia application result are release~ (SUCCESS!)

*not yet confirm (another blablabla interviews to go!!) WISH ME LUCK BITCHAHS!! (>0<)/
*kiss my brand new interview attire for good luck charm* 'make me go through~' <---syirik

Future plan...

And if I didnt get to flap my wings to Australia, I could just continue working for a year or so rubbering those experience and knowledge...(gezz, dude. no crime getting those practical training plus self money maker...a double duo benefit!)

'Life is complicated, when you choose to make one'

the end

No comments: