Tuesday, September 13, 2011

another sick kitty on the road

Salam people.

My new 8 months old kitty: Leman is currently sick.

I wonder, why most of the cats I owned end up having a severe sickness?

Have I done anything wrong?

Mommy gave him good food everyday. I bath him twice a month but I had to stop showering him after he had his first baby flu.

(Dont any of u guys ever mandikan ur cats while they were havin their flu. Not Good!)

I dont locked him up because he's naturally a wild cat. And I think its an animal torture to do so. So I let him out free 24 hours. However, most of the time, he would just sleep outside the porch or on the leather sofa in the house.

*sigh*

Despite all those effort. He's still sick.

Leman might came from a very weak genetic breed. Sebab previously pon, most of his siblings and mommy aunty semua die at early age because of flu and cough. (mcm pelik dulu)

Leman is getting worst day by day. So, im not gonna hope too much. So just prepare myself for the worst. :'(

Lets just pray for him to get healthy~


*amin~

-the end-






No comments: